- 1 baguette
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of M’Lord capers, drained and rinced
- 1 can of M’Lord hearts of palm of 398 ml, drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 package of smoked salmon of 120 g
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 20 ml (2 tsp) of red wine vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of chopped basil
- 12 sprigs of fresh dill
- 12 fresh basil leaves
ÉTAPES DE PRÉPARATION
- Pre-heat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Cut the baguette into 24 slices. Place the bread onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly golden. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix the capers with one quarter of the onion.
- Slice the hearts of palm. In a bowl, combine with the diced tomatoes, the rest of the onion, the red wine vinegar, the olive oil and the chopped basil. Salt and pepper, and gently stir.
- On half of the bread croutons, distribute the smoked salmon and capers mix. Garnish with dill sprigs.
- Distribute the hearts of palm bruschetta on the second half of the croutons. Garnish with a basil leaf.