- Soak couscous in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain.
- In a pot sweat (sauté over low heat) the onions in olive oil.
- Add cumin and couscous. Mix well and add stock.
- Bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Drain couscous and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the celery, grilled peppers, grilled artichokes, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Add the couscous and fresh herbs.
- Season to taste and serve.
To transform this salad into an irresistible vegetarian dish simply add toasted almonds.