For the dip :
For the skewers:
- 1 loaf of bread of 250 g (approximately 1/2 lb)
- 2 jars of M’Lord marinated artichoke hearts of 170 g each
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of cream cheese
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of plain yogurt
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) of Italian shredded cheese mix
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of mayo
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of chopped garlic
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of finely chopped chives
- 1 can of M’Lord miniature corn cobs of 398 ml
- 100 g (approximately 3 1/2 oz) of feta
- 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil leaves
ÉTAPES DE PRÉPARATION
Serve with: mini-skewers of baby corn, feta and cherry tomatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Cut the top of the loaf of bread. Remove the center of the bread and set aside. Place the loaf of bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, mix artichoke hearts with the cream cheese, yogurt, shredded cheese mix, mayo, garlic and chives. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the loaf of bread with the artichoke mix. Cook in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut the center of the bread into cubes.
- Place bread cubes on a parchment-lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Salt and pepper.
- Toast in the oven for 8 to 12 minutes at 190 °C (375 °F), flipping them occasionally, until they’re slightly golden.
- Meanwhile, drain one can of M’Lord miniature corn cobs of 398 ml, and cut into pieces.
- Drain and cut 100 g (approximately 3 1/2 oz) of feta into cubes.
- Skewer miniature corn cobs, bread, feta, 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes and fresh basil leaves.