- 1 salmon fillet, 1-1/2 lb (675 g), skinless
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) feta cheese, crumbled
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) M'Lord sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) mangos, diced
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) zucchinis, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chives, finely chopped
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat oven to broil. Oil a large baking sheet.
- Place salmon on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all salsa ingredients.
- Serve salmon fillets with the salsa.