500 ml (2 cups) canned coconut milk
3 tbsp sugar
2 cans of M’Lord lychees, drained
1 tsp agar-agar powder
For the raspberry compote:
170 gr (6 oz) raspberries, cut into fine pieces
2 tbsp sugar
- Pour the coconut milk, sugar, lychees and agar-agar into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Heat over medium-high heat and letting the cream simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly with the whisk (make sure the mixture does not overflow).
- Let it cool to room temperature and pour into serving glasses.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until the cream is completely cool and firm.
- In the meantime, prepare the raspberry compote: Put raspberries and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and let stew for 2 minutes on high heat. Mix well (with a blender if desired). Allow to cool to room temperature and store in the refrigerator.
- When serving, spread the raspberry compote over the cream.