- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (398 ml) M'Lord whole artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 jar (284 ml) M’Lord apricots, halved
- 1 cup (250 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) harissa
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) ground coriander
- 1 can (125 ml) M'Lord sliced black olives, drained
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot, cook onion in oil for approx. 5 minutes. Add chicken and brown. Season with salt and pepper. Add artichokes and apricots. Continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Cover and simmer gently for approx. 15 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning.