- 8 oz (250 g) cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup (250 ml) old cheddar, grated
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (398 ml) M'Lord whole artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup (250 ml) baby spinach, chopped
- 1 M’Lord piri-piri pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Add artichokes, shallot, spinach and piri-piri pepper. Season with salt and pepper, and pour into an oven-safe serving dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Serve with mini pitas, crackers or raw veggies.