- 1 can (398 ml) M'Lord palm heart sticks, drained and halved lengthwise
- 1 can (250 ml) M'Lord grilled artichoke hearts, drained
- 15 orange cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Boston lettuce leaves
- Chives, finely chopped
- Combine vegetables and basil in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard and shallot. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to emulsify.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and stir. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on leaves of lettuce and garnish with chives.